Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Make Your Own Paper Dolls


 One day I was playing paper dolls with my sisters. I had the idea of making my own paper dolls. I first traced the dolls that we already had. I then cut them out. I even designed my own clothes for the dolls. I came up with names for each paper doll.





 Here are some links my mom found online so you can print out your own paper dolls. You may color them in and design them the way you want.
 From  Family Fun
 Family Fun Paper Doll Template 
Family Fun Paper Doll Clothes Template

Paper Doll Website
Family Crafts Paper Doll

Paper Doll Websites for Children
The Bleu Door/betsymccallhome Paper Dolls
 Choose the year and doll. Click on it and then click on the PDF version to print out the paper doll.

Billy Bear 4 kids Paperdoll/PaintOutfits/PrintMe






3 comments:

  1. I love how creative you are! The clothes you made for your paper dolls are so fashionable! I am very impressed by your talent! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The options are endless when you make your own clothes. Brilliant idea. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaay AWESOME!!!! You are so very talented...love love the dolls and clothes!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete